The information you provide to Merrivale Ventures LLC allows us to provide you with access to a specific program or other service, to administer that service and to keep you updated on that service and our other services.
Please send any questions about this Policy or about Merrivale Ventures LLC's handling of your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soul Career is a trade name of Merrivale Ventures LLC. This Policy applies to information that we collect through our websites and other services (collectively, the “Services”).
Our Services include the web domains soulcareer.co and lisandrarickards.com and other Merrivale Ventures LLC websites, applications, programs, and online or mobile products and Services of Merrivale Ventures LLC. This Policy also applies to information that we collect from you in others ways (for example, information that you provide over the telephone, by fax, through conventional mail or email or any information that you may provide to us independently of our websites and Services).
NATURE, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Information we collect
We collect information, including Personally Identifiable Information when you sign up for a user account, download an application, participate in our online programs, or otherwise communicate with Merrivale Ventures LLC. Personally Identifiable Information means your full name and other information that personally identifies you.
We may also collect, use, store, and share certain usage information and system identifiers and metadata.
We may collect information about participant performance and patterns of learning. In addition, we may track information indicating, among other things, which portions or pages of a Service were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used.
We may collect, use, store, and share a variety of information, including IP address, operating system, unique IDs of cookies, unique IDs sent from mobile devices, network carriers or data providers, device types, browser types, version and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP) information, referring and exit websites and applications, attributes of computer or device usage, date/time stamps, click-through URLs, information contained in HTTP headers or other internet transfer protocol signals, clickstream data and other similar data, for each user of a Service or any Merrivale Ventures LLC program, and we may be able to determine your geographic location (or the location of your device or ISP) with such data. Various web analytics tools are used to collect this information. Some of the information may be collected through cookies, pixel tags, scripts, log files, web beacons and other similar technologies.
Most browsers and mobile devices offer instructions on how to disable cookies (typically in “Preferences” or “Settings”). If you disable our cookies, some functions and conveniences of a service may not work properly or at all.
We may use, store, aggregate and disclose some or all of the data we collect from you and other users of the Services for the purposes set out in this Policy.
How we use the information we collect and reasons we share it
Merrivale Ventures LLC uses the information we collect to deliver our programs and Services. We may also use the information to communicate with you about the Services and to give you updates about Merrivale Ventures LLC programs.
We share the information with your consent or as necessary to provide a service you have requested. For example, we share some of your information with Merrivale Ventures LLC members, managers and staff, and other participants in your program may be able to view your profile and username and comments. We also share with a limited number of third-party contractors who perform certain functions on our behalf. For example, we work with a third party who helps us with participant support queries.
Comments or other information posted or contributed by you to any part of a service designed to be visible to the public or to other Merrivale Ventures LLC participants may be viewed and downloaded by others who use or access the service. Please bear this in mind when you post such comments or other information.
We may collect, use, process, store, and share the information about you in the following ways:
- To authenticate your identity; to process payments, subscriptions, credits and refunds; and to collect amounts owed, as applicable.
- To respond to a specific inquiry or provide you with access to the specific service, program content and/or Services or reports you select.
- To provide, administer, maintain, improve, individualize, and evaluate the Services and other Merrivale Ventures LLC Services and offerings, both individually and in the aggregate. This may include sharing information with Merrivale Ventures LLC members, managers, staff, administrators, moderators, leaders, facilitators, and others who are involved in performing these functions for us, as well as with other third parties in some circumstances as described below.
- To provide or conduct the Services by sharing information about you (including Personally Identifiable Information) with other participants in a Merrivale Ventures LLC program or other Service in which you are participating. This may include, for example, sharing comments, course work, reflections, images, video clips, “stars,” “likes,” and other content that you submit, contribute, upload, post, or distribute on a Service (collectively, “Contributions”) with other such participants, along with your name, user name, photo, geographic location (city, state and country only), and other potentially identifying information, and providing other such participants with other information from your profile that you have elected to share or that we otherwise may disclose.
- To create and publish a participant directory accessible by other participants in the program or other Service in which you are participating.
- To disclose or provide Directory Information to third parties or the public, unless you have opted out of such disclosure by contacting email@example.com
- To link or combine information provided by you or collected about you via the Services with other information provided by you or collected about you by Merrivale Ventures LLC.
- To perform research – for example, academic, scientific, educational or business research.
- To send you notices, updates, announcements and communications (whether by email, phone, text or SMS messages, pop up notifications, or other similar methods) about the Services, or about other programs, services, products, events, opportunities or activities offered by Merrivale Ventures LLC.
- To enable Merrivale Ventures LLC to do marketing, promotions and advertising, either directly or through third parties. These activities may include interest-based advertising, targeted advertising and online behavioral advertising in order to increase the likelihood that the content would be of interest to you.
- To assess enrollment criteria and to track both individual and aggregate attendance, progress, performance and completion of an online program or use of the Services, and to analyze statistics on participant performance and how participants learn.
- To conduct cross device matching, whether probabilistic or deterministic, in order to identify connections between devices such as smart phones, computers, tablets or other network connected devices or physical objects.
- To maintain and improve the functioning and security of the Services and our software, systems and network.
- To enable service providers or contractors to perform certain functions on our behalf, including, without limitation, analytics and information processing; processing transactions, subscriptions or other payments; providing, operating or administering a Service or part of it; providing or updating content for any of the Services; or in connection with other aspects of our Services, or in order to integrate with other products or services.
- To provide opportunities for current or future participants in the Services or other Merrivale Ventures LLC offerings, who may have interests or educational goals similar to yours, to communicate or work with you.
- To report to your employer on your progress and participation in a Service if your participation in the Service is sponsored by your employer, and if you have so consented or we are otherwise permitted to do so.
- To share aggregated, anonymized information with the public and with third parties, including but not limited to researchers and business partners.
- To achieve any purpose to which you have consented at the point of collection of information or at another time.
- To achieve any other purpose permitted by law.
OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
Below you will find additional privacy information you may find important.
Use for personalization and pedagogical improvements
Links to other applications and websites
Merrivale Ventures LLC has a program designed to protect Personally Identifiable Information in its possession or control. This includes a variety of privacy and security policies, processes and procedures, including administrative, physical and technical measures. Nonetheless, no method of collection, storage or transmission is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee that our security measures will be effective.
Consent to processing outside home country
Collection of data from children
Our Services are generally not intended for users under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under 18 years of age. If we become aware that a person under 18 years of age has registered, we will delete any Personally Identifiable Information of such person from our records.
Your California privacy rights
If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To obtain this information, please contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” section. Please include sufficient personal identification information so that we can process the request, including that you are a California resident. Please also note that this information will be provided only once per calendar year.