Career Alignment Call
Book your 1:1 Career Alignment Call
During your career alignment call, you will:
- Discuss your MBTI results
- Define success for you based on your test results and your personality type
- Discuss your current career challenges
- Create your personal career roadmap
- Discuss if our program is a fit for you and if you are a match for the program
If you feel stuck and unhappy in your current position, CLAIM YOUR CALL NOW and get invited to the Soul Career for Transitioners program.
Most people that follow our framework get their dream job within 6-12 weeks:
Schedule Your Call Below
Here’s what our clients have to say about their experience with us.
This is for you if...
- You’re a high achiever who’s ended up stuck in a job that doesn’t fit with who you are
- You feel undervalued, micromanaged, or overlooked in your job
- You fear being left behind by your peers while you feel stuck
- You crave a career that is meaningful, rewarding and gives you the lifestyle you desire
- You want to feel a sense of belonging at work
About the Founders
Before Soul Career, Lisandra was the CEO of the Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship – Caribbean, a business accelerator that helps growth-stage companies attract the investment they need to scale. Before Soul Career, this was her dream job, but it took three years and countless attempts to figure it out.
Lisandra used to think that designing a life meant maximizing on salary, job title, or intellectual challenge. But maximizing on those things led to emptiness and her feeling that she was living someone else’s life. To design a life that reflected her true self, she had to start with understanding what made her come alive.
Co-Founder and COO of Soul Career
Outside of Soul Career, Warren is a Strategic Customer Success Manager at Cloudflare – a unicorn Silicon Valley tech company, which went public on September 13, 2019. With the help of Soul Career, Warren was able to land his dream opportunity at Cloudflare after working in Sales at Facebook.
When Warren attended the University of Michigan Ross School of Business, he felt conflicted with the career path that matched who he really was. In 2017 he was an MBA Intern at Facebook, then an MBA Intern at a Venture Capital firm. But after practicing our Soul Career for Transitioners blueprint and enjoying his role in Customer Success at Cloudflare, Warren is committed to sharing his path, learnings, and best practices with as many seekers as possible!